- Red Wings playoff streak comes to an end after 25 yearsPosted 55 mins ago
- Oilers clinch playoff berth for first time since 2006Posted 2 hours ago
- Andersen’s return date uncertain as Leafs head to NashvillePosted 3 hours ago
- Bars Feeling the Wrath of Sports Subscription Price HikePosted 20 hours ago
- Report: Indians, Ramirez agree to five-year extensionPosted 21 hours ago
VIDEO: Charles Oakley ejected and arrested from MSG
Former New York Knicks star Charles Oakley was ejected and arrested on Wednesday night at MSG after shoving security officials.
Oakley was shouting about MSG chairman James Dolan but the cause of the outrage has not yet been reported.
The Knicks released the following statement:
Charles Oakley came to the game tonight and behaved in a highly inappropriate and completely abusive manner. He has been ejected and is currently being arrested by the New York City Police Department. He was a great Knick and we hope he gets some help soon.
The 53-year-old Oakley is reportedly being charged with three counts of assault and criminal trespassing.