- Study Finds Conflicting Evidence on Long Term NHL Concussion EffectsPosted 13 hours ago
- Second Round PredictionsPosted 17 hours ago
- How Much of Sporting Success is Mental?Posted 18 hours ago
- Drake to host inaugural NBA Awards showPosted 19 hours ago
- Raptors Win Big Against the Bucks in Game 5Posted 22 hours ago
Vermette gets 10 games for slashing official
Anaheim Ducks forward Antoine Vermette has been handed a 10-game suspension for abuse of an official.
Vermette took a slash at a linesman after it appeared that the ref dropped the puck without Vermette being set.
To go along with the 10 games, should it be upheld, Vermette will also surrender just under $100,000 of salary for the infraction.
The 34-year-old Quebec native has posted eight goals and 22 points this season.