- Dude Returns a Library Book That’s 100 Years OverduePosted 10 mins ago
- A College Is Looking For a Professor of Legos . . . and You Can ApplyPosted 15 mins ago
- Who’s Playing Trump’s Inauguration . . . and Who’s Protesting ItPosted 32 mins ago
- The Youth Venture LibraryPosted 34 mins ago
- McDavid reached 100 career points in elite fashionPosted 13 hours ago
After awaiting anxiously for NHL commissioner Gary Bettman’s press conference at 1pm ET today, many were left wanting more when he finally arrived at the podium 50 minutes late.
In a very short and brief statement, Bettman told the media in New York that he had updated the Board of Governors on the status of the negotiations and he was pleased with the process.
The commissioner did not take any questions and his entire press conference lasted all of 30 seconds.
And with that, hockey fans are still awaiting something credible and insightful into the negotiations.
But at least both sides are talking.
So for now, everyone continues to wait, one way or another.