- Sixers 1st overall pick Ben Simmons breaks bone in footPosted 6 hours ago
- Blues’ Jaden Schwartz out four weeks with elbow injuryPosted 6 hours ago
- UPDATE: Texans’ J.J. Watt undergoes back surgery, out for seasonPosted 15 hours ago
- Tyson Fury could be stripped of titles after positive cocaine testPosted 16 hours ago
- MLB game ends in tie for first time since 2005Posted 18 hours ago
After awaiting anxiously for NHL commissioner Gary Bettman’s press conference at 1pm ET today, many were left wanting more when he finally arrived at the podium 50 minutes late.
In a very short and brief statement, Bettman told the media in New York that he had updated the Board of Governors on the status of the negotiations and he was pleased with the process.
The commissioner did not take any questions and his entire press conference lasted all of 30 seconds.
And with that, hockey fans are still awaiting something credible and insightful into the negotiations.
But at least both sides are talking.
So for now, everyone continues to wait, one way or another.