- Dude Returns a Library Book That’s 100 Years OverduePosted 15 mins ago
- A College Is Looking For a Professor of Legos . . . and You Can ApplyPosted 20 mins ago
- Who’s Playing Trump’s Inauguration . . . and Who’s Protesting ItPosted 37 mins ago
- The Youth Venture LibraryPosted 38 mins ago
- McDavid reached 100 career points in elite fashionPosted 13 hours ago
REPORT: NHL Lockout is Over
Steve Burton from WBZ TV in Boston is reporting that the NHL will announce that the lockout is over tomorrow or Wednesday.
Apparently NHL talks have made great progress behind closed doors and it looks like the season will be salvaged.
However, a meeting is scheduled for Tuesday between a selection of owners and players.
Both commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr will not be in attendance.