- Euro 2016, Day 16: Extra, extra read all about it!Posted 3 hours ago
- DeRozan focused on stay with RaptorsPosted 3 hours ago
- Mets re-acquire Jose ReyesPosted 3 hours ago
- Blues deal Elliott to CalgaryPosted 3 hours ago
- Sabres acquire Kulikov from PanthersPosted 3 hours ago
REPORT: NHL Lockout is Over
Steve Burton from WBZ TV in Boston is reporting that the NHL will announce that the lockout is over tomorrow or Wednesday.
Apparently NHL talks have made great progress behind closed doors and it looks like the season will be salvaged.
However, a meeting is scheduled for Tuesday between a selection of owners and players.
Both commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr will not be in attendance.