- Study Finds Conflicting Evidence on Long Term NHL Concussion EffectsPosted 13 hours ago
- Second Round PredictionsPosted 17 hours ago
- How Much of Sporting Success is Mental?Posted 18 hours ago
- Drake to host inaugural NBA Awards showPosted 19 hours ago
- Raptors Win Big Against the Bucks in Game 5Posted 22 hours ago
Kevin Love undergoes arthroscopic knee surgery; out 6 weeks
Bad news for the Cavs as they head into the final stretch of the season.
The Cleveland Cavaliers announced Tuesday that All-Star power forward Kevin Love will be sidelined for the next six weeks after undergoing arthroscopic surgery to repair damage in his left knee.
“Sucks” said teammate LeBron James after hearing the news.
“It’s just our road every season. One of our key guys get hurt and this year has probably been the worst out of all years — having our starting 2-guard out for so long and now having our All-Star power forward out for an extended period of time…It’s just next man up and we just hope for a healthy and speedy recovery for our All-Star.”
The 28-year old was playing some of his best basketball since being being acquired by the Cavaliers in a blockbuster trade with the Minnesota Timberwolves in August 2014.
He is averaging 20 points and 11.1 rebounds in 46 games this season, and recently became an NBA All-Star for the fourth time in his career; his first in a Cavaliers uniform.