- Study Finds Conflicting Evidence on Long Term NHL Concussion EffectsPosted 13 hours ago
- Second Round PredictionsPosted 17 hours ago
- How Much of Sporting Success is Mental?Posted 18 hours ago
- Drake to host inaugural NBA Awards showPosted 19 hours ago
- Raptors Win Big Against the Bucks in Game 5Posted 22 hours ago
Crosby reaches 1,000-point plateau
Sidney Crosby has reached the 1,000-point plateau.
Inevitable, as one of the finest players of his generation, the 1,000 point mark came in game 757 and was an assist on a Chris Kunitz goal.
Some past Penguin greats made this video congratulating Sidney on the achievement:
To go along with the achievement, Sid also posted three points total as well as the overtime winner in the club’s game against the Jets.
Crosby is atop the league, yet again, as the 29-year-old has posted 30 goals and 31 assists so far this season.