- Marc Trestman reveals rest of Argos coaching staffPosted 19 hours ago
- Orioles GM doesn’t regret making Bautista comments this offseasonPosted 24 hours ago
- Bettman not optimistic about NHL participation in 2018 OlympicsPosted 1 day ago
- Timberwolves to introduce new logo on April 11Posted 2 days ago
- Blue Jays finalizing extension with John GibbonsPosted 2 days ago
A Guy Shot Himself While Making a Bullet Necklace for Valentine’s Day
Did you have a hard time finding something to buy for Valentine’s Day this year? You still did better than this dude . . .
A 50-year-old guy in Toronto was trying to make a necklace out of a BULLET on Tuesday. Which is just what every girl wants. (???)
Unfortunately, he wasn’t careful enough while he was pulling it apart with vice grips. So the bullet EXPLODED . . . and he accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The bullet and some of the casing fragments ended up in his thigh. He had to have surgery to remove them, but he should be okay.