- Study Finds Conflicting Evidence on Long Term NHL Concussion EffectsPosted 13 hours ago
- Second Round PredictionsPosted 17 hours ago
- How Much of Sporting Success is Mental?Posted 18 hours ago
- Drake to host inaugural NBA Awards showPosted 19 hours ago
- Raptors Win Big Against the Bucks in Game 5Posted 22 hours ago
A Guy Shot Himself While Making a Bullet Necklace for Valentine’s Day
Did you have a hard time finding something to buy for Valentine’s Day this year? You still did better than this dude . . .
A 50-year-old guy in Toronto was trying to make a necklace out of a BULLET on Tuesday. Which is just what every girl wants. (???)
Unfortunately, he wasn’t careful enough while he was pulling it apart with vice grips. So the bullet EXPLODED . . . and he accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The bullet and some of the casing fragments ended up in his thigh. He had to have surgery to remove them, but he should be okay.